4 comments

P2P CALL

Published on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 in

Download: Click Here
 Hai guys this is my android voice call application provide u direct VOIP call without need for any registration..

I need to test this application before uploading it to Play Store.. I need all Ur assistant to test drive my application.

Warning: This application will read all your incoming messages without Ur knowledge. So if u feel it not privacy don't install and use this application.But this application will not share any of Ur information with any other.

If u face any problem with this application please post it here or send PM to me... i help u regard my application.. Also share this application with Ur friend to test this application.

 Suggestion also welcome for Design as well any performance and feature related aspect 


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to P2P CALL

Ne0
December 16, 2013 at 2:02 AM

How is the security on this?
What is the encryption level of voice packets, if any?

December 17, 2013 at 3:10 AM

So far no encryption over the packets.. soon I will start my work with this app's development...

April 14, 2014 at 9:04 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM

i'm working on a similar project; what protocol or library did you use to establish call in a local network?

Add Your Comment